バルーンが✰キラキラ輝く



My sister got me TWILIGHT SPARKLE'S TWINKLING BALLOON two weeks ago and 0mg0omgogmo00gmgodooasoogjm I my sister! (──)

I was surprised to have her suddenly contact me, sending over a ton of pictures of MLPs and asking which one do I prefer. When I asked her why, she answered me "as a motivation to study hard," okay omg I am officially one of the luckiest, (loneliest) youngest child lol.







But the odd thing here is that, Spike is standing on 4 feet. If you do happen to watch the show, Spike usually walks around with 2 feet lolol despite that I still absolutely love this gift!

AND IT'S A GREAT NIGHT LAMP TOO hO0O0OoooooOooO0m444111g0d

So yes, another pony added to my incomplete MLP mini collection! wh333. And as you can see (on the picture below) I've placed my old toys and stuff on top of the ugh.. box (‐^▽^‐)my eldest brother laughed at me when he first saw it and jokingly said "omg how old are you" (╯.╰) BUT at least I'm happy LOL.