✬ 素晴らしいこと ✬














There's so many things here, like, I literally don't know where to start, ohmaigossss;

1. Totally in love with my eyeball purse I bagged off from a rad online store. Email me if you want one too :b no, seriously though.
2. w000h more lovely button badges to embellish my plain outfits! And yeah, just fyi, I made most of the designs k.
3. More clear accessories! 0mfg seriously, I think I'm a literal addict toward transparent bags and purses and stuff. I'm gonna slime-fy my clear purse soon. And yeah, I slime-fied my clear coin purse :3 ain't I a total genius.
4. Yes ohmaigosss, that cute little poseur punk stickers is from JAPAN omfgggg JA-PAN!
5. Look what I did to my plain white socks :3 they're actually school socks. See, you can do so many c000OOooooOooOOl things to your boring old socks.
6. I received a pair of zipper earrings (for free) from the same online store where I purchased my eyeball purse. Apparently it was an apology gift, as my parcel was forced to be delayed, and stuff.




☛ Send in your questions! ☚
any query(s) regarding my purchases? contact me via awep.0666@hotmail.com