ドラキュラの娘




AREN'T YOU CURIOUS AS TO WHAT THIS IS?
AREN'T YOU CURIOUS AS TO WHY DO I HAVE THIS THING?
AREN'T YOU CURIOUS AS TO WHAT IS INSIDE OF THIS?
















HERE, HAVE A LOOK AT WHAT'S INSIDE OF IT;






DRACULAURA'S JEWELRY BOX COFFIN

I've been dying to get my hands on this for MONTHS. I went head over heels for this when I first saw it. The second time around (when I visit TOYS R US) it was still under the MONSTER HIGH's rack. But when I looked for it the third time I visit, fuck it wasn't there.

The fourth time I went was in another branch. And I dug deep into the Monster High rack for it. Lucky ass me found the last one hidden way deep in the rack. It's like a ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY I HAD TO TAKE, I CAN'T LOSE IT, NO! (lol drama) so, yeah! I bought it with my hard earned cash :b






☛ Send in your questions! ☚
any query(s) regarding my purchases? contact me via awep.0666@hotmail.com