FAT BUT WHATEV I LUV MCDONALD'S


MCDONALD'S IS LIEF

Really?

I know you may probably think I'm obsessed over McDonald's but the truth is; I fancy their characters more than their food. Especially its' 90's feel. Honestly though, their toys back in the 90's were definitely their best ever. Things got progressively unimpressive as the years past and I wish I had more power to buy all their toys back in the years. I was born in 1995 so you can conclude that I rarely knew anything in the remaining 5 years I have left to spend in the nineties. Things were still okay in the 00's but now it's just.. bleh. All they have were Minion toys and Hello Kitty themed toys. *yawns*

I'm a sucker for anything that exudes the 80's and 90's feels.

Of course, when I saw this backpack.. It was love at first sight. That pedophilia-like expression on Ronald McDonald's face got me sold right off the bat lmao. And the shirt is perfecttttttt for this bag, it only costs RM6.70! (I'm a discount hunting veteran fyi). If you're wondering how much the bag is; it's RM30.20.

Best of all, both of these goodies are of A+ quality!





LEAVE A COMMENT ☜
INSTAGRAMFOLLOW | BLOGLOVIN | ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment