❀ ♡ ホログラム ♡ ❀


My cousin has neverendingly convinced me to dye my hair lilac ever since I had my blonde, rainbow-tailed hair. I wasn't much into the pastel scheme, although it is extremely ravishing to the eyes, but, the color won't last as long. And I was utterly terrified of having the purple to fade into a brownish/red instead (just as what happened to the purple of my rainbow-tailed hair). So with that, I had the color purple pushed aside completely. However, she'd tell me how I would look sooooooooo absolutely dazzling if my hair were lilac. Thus, I was requested to send her a picture of myself, which to have her p'shop me in lilac hair. Explains the picture above *point point*

I think it looks great, honestly, but that is only because it was p'shopped. I doubt I'd ever look great with lilac hair in real life. Because in reality, I don't have that porcelain ultra-pale skin you usually see on every common Japanese/ Korean/ Chinese models. Sad, sad reality ):

But anyhow, since my cousin has worked so hard on 'shopping my picture and the fact that I love the way I looked in this edited lilac hair; I'm putting my appreciation to my ever so hardworking cousin by creating a Polyvore set based on the pastel purple palette.




I'm ever so in love with the UNIF GAMMARAY BOOTIES ever since I first laid my eyes on it. It literally became the love of my life where I had to go across the sea to officially make it mine. It's really, really, REALLY just the most depressing thing when I finally got the chance to purchase these pair of boots off on a local site but to only have it WAY out of my budget.

The whole holographic trend is nothing new. If you're fond of Tumblr or 'alternative/unique' styles of the west, you'd be fully aware of the latest trends that revolves around the fashion world in the U.S or the European countries. This trend was PROBABLY revived on the mid October of this year, through my observations, that is lol. I follow ISOLATED HEROES on Facebook and they have plenty of holographic goods, along with some other unique pieces which makes them stand out. YARDSALE666 is also a great site where they have a variety of unique items. I just love these kind of sites which promote extraordinary styles.

However, the freedom of having individual styles are often shun upon by the society of Penang. Being a Penangite myself, and having to dress up the way I like, without following any trends or attempting to be a clone of another ordinary Penangite, it's no surprise that I'd get ridiculed for the way I dress. On top of that, I get insulted for having a different hair color too. I'm literally numb to these kind of reactions, it happens almost everyday, it has already became a norm to me. I've been through this for almost 2 years now. Which is how I could just easily ignore these ignorant people with just the swing of my luscious hair.



It's sad and boring how local online stores don't sell these unique pieces which I am DYING to have. Every single site I've ever been to, literally has the same things in their catalogue. If they don't sell fake Long clothing, they either sell a T-shirt that has a big ass "NY" written on it, or just simply any other shirt that has Bart Simpson printed on. These items are wild trends promoted by the K-POP idols, which gave me a huge reason to resent on them because I'm getting really sick of seeing every teenager wearing a shirt that has "BOY" and an eagle printed on it. Like, come on, I literally had to get rid of 6/7 of my stuff off of my closet just because I see people wearing it too often around the area, which happen months after I initially bag off the item.

Whenever people stare at me, I often turn over to my boyfriend and ask if there's anything wrong with my outfit or is there anything stuck on my teeth/ face. And he'd be like "Yes, there's something on your face, which is.. your face," but he's mostly like "zZz there's nothing wrong with you. You look great LAH." ahhahahah maleh talk nicer to me lah ccb. Lulz juz keeds, he's a joy to be with and I am obsessively attached to him, I love him to death







ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com