MY SHOE COLLECTION // 私の靴のコレクション


I don't really consider the amount of shoes that I have to be ever-so worthy of being considered a collection ahaha. Whenever I hear the word 'shoe collection' I immediately think of every celebrity princess' walk-in closets full of SHOES, SHOES, SHOES. We as girls and women, often obsesses over a specific accessory. Some of us like bags, earrings, or necklaces, etc etc.

And of course, my obsession is none other than; FLATFORMS and CREEPERS, basically shoes lol. I never really see it as an obsession but I can't help to click on the 'shoe' category whenever I do enter an online boutique. Taking pride and priority on shoes is nothing new to me. I am awfully proud of the shoes that I own and I love them to death!

Seeing that my loyal reader ACID has been requesting for a shoe collection entry for quite some time already, I've decided to make my own shoe collection entry today! :3 rather than just being thankful to my loyal readers for always visiting my blog, I think it'd be nice that I do grant their requests whenever I am capable to do so. So here we go!




✿ SHOE #1 ✿


BEHOLD:
MARY JANE

Starting off with my ultimate favorite pair! I named her Mary Jane as I was actually looking for a pair of Mary Jane chunky shoes which looks like THIS and THIS at that time.I'm a major fan of gothic shoes so having a pair of those is a MUST for me. However, my desperate endeavor was a mega failure and so I only happened to found this pair which is rather quite similar to the ones I initially wanted.

I got this in 2012 from SHOES HAVEN for about RM60-ish. I can't recall of the actual price cause I believed I bought it like dinosaur years ago olol. I'm exactly that old.. MENTALLY.

The reason why I love it so much is because, it actually make my legs appear ultra skinny (I'm crazy about dog legs LOL) and they are comfortable too. Besides that, it's also an awesome versatile pair. You could just basically wear it with anything.


MARY JANE @ 00TD IX
* * *




✿ SHOE #2 ✿



BEHOLD:
PASTEL DASH

SERIOUSLY, THIS SHOE GOT ME HEAD OVER HEELS! This pair was a gift from my awesome, fantabulous sister! It was my 18th birthday gift and holy shettttt it's by far the best! My sister got it from ebay and it was actually imported from Korea.

What I love about this pair is that it stands out from the other Converse flatforms. I adore the colorful pastel soles and the shoe itself is comfortable too, they're like cushions inside! I rarely wear this pair out because it doesn't really match with most of my outfits but it's still an A+ pair. I'm so gonna compile a truck load of stuff to match with Pastel Dash. She deserves more recognition hahah.

PASTEL DASH @ 00TD XV
* * *



✿ SHOE #3 ✿


BEHOLD:
JELLO

I bought this pair around the end of 2012, way wayyyy before it was cool ahahahahha. I had my measurements wrong and bagged it off in a bigger size, so it's sorta loose in a way. But with the aid of the shoe laces, it kept my shoe from falling out most of the time ahaha.

This pair was from BEEYINALICIOUS BOUTIQUE and I got it for RM95 zomg the price is psycho! Damn it tho, I was seriously desperate for that pair. It really pisses me off when I found out 3/4 months later that other online boutiques has just only started selling the same kind of shoes at a way WAY lower price. This is so annoying. But that's alright, my pair of Jellos came with a bunch of colorful sets of shoe laces as well as a rainbow pair of knit socks. So I guess it's rather worth it.

JELLO @ 00TD IV
* * *




✿ SHOE #4 ✿

BEHOLD:
SHIRO

Shiro is honestly my favorite pair of creepers. She is light, simple but beautiful, comfortable and also VERSATILE. I'm simply in love with her and she's just so exquisite in a way. You probably don't see it but, she looks fabulous to me ahahah. Though, some times I do feel like adding abstracts and stuff on to her but then I would just remind myself that it's not a free gift and that I bought it with my own hard earned money.

I bought Shiro from FASHION SANITY for RM60-ish some time around Janurary 2013.

SHIRO @ 00TD XII
* * *




✿ SHOE #5 ✿


BEHOLD:
LEO

Okay so, this is Leo. I wear this quite often cause, you know.. just cause lol. He's not exactly my favorite but I still really love this pair. I wouldn't consider Leo to be a quality shoe but it's still in good shape seeing the fact that I actually bought this in the late 2012 and that I've also been wearing it most of the time ever since I first bought him. However, the rubbers of the soles are kinda fucked up now, it's all crinkled at the bottom.

I got Leo from SHOES HAVEN for RM65, if I'm not mistaken lol.

LEO @ 00TD III

* * *





✿ SHOE #6 ✿


BEHOLD:
BART

The only reason why I named this pair of spiked slip-on flatforms is because I literally thought "zomg those spikes are like Bart's hair" when I first saw it on the catalgoue. I was pretty obsessed about spikes and so I just had to have this pair to complete my collection of spiky clothing and accessories ahahah.

This is also from SHOES HAVEN and it costs RM60. I bought it some time in the middle of 2012.

BART @ 00TD X

* * *





✿ SHOE #7 ✿



BEHOLD:
JEFFREY

This is an inspired pair of JEFFREY CAMPBELL's stinger creepers in bronze. Jeffrey is by far the MOST UNCOMFORTABLE shoe I have ever worn. Since the sole has this rocking chair thing going on at the front, it's really hard to stay in balance especially if it's 5cm tall ugh omg nono.

Jeffrey was also my first online purchase, so, yeahhhhhh.. big whoop.

JEFFREY @ 00TD II

* * *





✿ SHOE #8 ✿




BEHOLD:
MILLER-SAN

Omomomomomomomomo this is the DONNY MILLER limited edition VANS slip-ons. I forgot where I got it from but it costs around RM300. CRAZY! I got Miller-san when I was 15, with my own money. I was so so so so happy when I finally bought him as he was the last pair left, I even made up a silly ass song about it. Homaigowd I was once a ridiculous 15 year old sugar rush freak ahahah.

I rarely use Miller-san cause he's like a jewel to me. Whenever I do wear him out, I can't really stay calm. Like, I had to check on Miller every minute just to ensure that he doesn't get scratched or get dirty or whatever. I'm super crazy protective when it comes to wearing a pair of RM300 shoes LOL. I've never had an 00TD entry with Miller-san on, so I've arranged an outfit for him :3

OUTFIT 4 MILLER-SAN

* * *





✿ SHOE #9 ✿


BEHOLD:
KIRAKU

Kiraku was my first ever pair of shoes that I bought with my own money. This shoe has been around for almost 3/4 years. I got this from a local CONVERSE store for RM120 (I think) when I was 15 ahahah omh. The quality of this shoe is so excellent, it never wore off at all.

I love wearing Kiraku on casual days. They're extra comfortable and pretty versatile too. However, I never had an 00TD entry featuring Kiraku so, yeah..

OUTFIT 4 KIRAKU

* * *





FOLLOW | BLOGLOVIN | ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment