FUNTASTIK-SAN


MR.FUNTASTIK x M05CH1NO

Minasan konichiwa! Lately I've been caught up with so much work (and mangas) I haven't gotten the time to blog! But that aside.. I'd like to thank JEANETTE YONG owner of DEMONUNICORN for helping me in getting this awesome pawsome Mr. Funtastik top!! She's a mega jewel!!!

Frankly, I had really low expectations on its quality.. but upon unboxing my parcel, I was really surprised. I can't be sure of its' actual material, but I can say there's definitely pinches of satin. CAUSE IT'S LITERALLY SMOOTHER THAN TOFU HOLY SHET. I'm more than just happy with its' print.. everything about this shirt dress is beyond perfection! And I'm mother fucking stoked to show yaw muh 00TD of this gorg piece!! Stay tune okays ya dicks.


Head on down to
for summm awesome goodiez yaw







LEAVE A COMMENT ☜
INSTAGRAMFOLLOW | BLOGLOVIN | ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment