POKéBAE


pokébae | poképo0p


* QUICK UPDATE *
I'm so tired of work, I feel like killing myself. I tend to wake up feeling like shit 99% of the time, and the only thing I look forward to is having my day off and new TG chapters. I hardly have any time for myself, even on weekends; I have to work overtime on one of those days. But this is what it is, in order to achieve my goals, I have to go through shit I don't even wish to endure. At times, I get envious of those whom got it easy. It's not fair.

I get annoyed very easily especially when people who barely knows me asks shit like "what do you do right now?" or "when are you going back to college?" I usually.. straight up, tell people to just shutup whenever they ask these questions. I know it is rude of me, but I'm the kind who could care less. Like, seriously, just leave me alone, okay? I don't want to be arsed by your pointless curiousty. People only ask because they are curious, not because they genuinely care. So I GENUINELY do not wish to waste my effort into disclosing my matters to those who is only asking shit for their entertainment. Even my parents don't ask me such things, so why are you so arsed?

Skirtsie and topsie is from HANAJAE
(I wouldn't recommend on getting it unless you don't mind it looking grey and to have the pokemons being splitted into half and then to be combined with another pokemon like a chimera)












LEAVE A COMMENT ☜
INSTAGRAMFOLLOW | BLOGLOVIN | ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment