JUNK F00T



!! HI GUUUUUIZ !!

How has it been!? Omg I miss blogging so much, I almost died!! So I made a promise that I'll blog today, and so taddaaaaaa! I kept my promise! Ahahahh hehehehhe.

Aren't these socks just beautiful!? It's from a store called CHEEP PERTH that is obviously based in Australia lmao and the great thing is it's only 20AUS for 3 pair of amazing sawks and also.... I GOT EM FOR FREE!! Ahahhaha no I wasn't sponsored from CHEEP, in fact, a friend of mine; Claudia whom is residing from Perth got these for me right out of the blue! Yep.. she's crazy AND amazing like that.


See what I told ya!? I feel so blessed yet so guilty for accepting these from her. I totally owe her (and her boyfriend) a lifetime supply of pizzas!! Kind people still exist yaw!!!!!!!!1!1 Faith in humanity up 1 level!

So anyway, I just had to share this frustration, I had to!! The TOKYO GHOUL manga just ended (abruptly) a week ago and I'm still REALLY NOT OVER IT. Jfc there's too many unanswered questions, even the anime ended with a really dissatisfying ending. Plus the whole thing itself was way too rushed. It totally deserved more episodes. I can't accept this "fate" of both the anime and the manga. I'm really sad and pissed off lmao. I'll just wait patiently for what's to come ya.

I still have a few other things to blog about so yaw don't go away ok (': wait for me yyyyya.








LEAVE A COMMENT ☜
INSTAGRAMFOLLOW | BLOGLOVIN | ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment