UR NOT IN FASHION


The thing is, I don't even like flowers, or the color pink and yet, 45% of my blog entries have the color pink on it. Which is rather odd of me but also hypocritical roflmao. They look nice anyhow, don't you think? One thing's for sure though.. I love UNIF. I can only afford UNIF inspired goods cause I'm a poor mother fucker who needs to save up for college and fuel and stuff.

This backpack is the bag of my dreams #2, the original bag costs a whole lot and shipping fees are just as fucked. But I'm quite satisfied with this one. Yas I am. So here comes the "material analysis" which I always had to comment on everything I buy; the entire base is made of PVC (duh) but it's much softer than the regular vinyl thus it gives out this really cute jiggly wiggly sound ahahha.

I don't really know how to explain this exactly, but the sound it makes is kawaii as fuk I can die. The entire bag itself is bootipuup and original or not, I totally recommend this beauteh. Btw, I got this from taobao, with the help of JEANETTE, as always :3






LEAVE A COMMENT ☜
INSTAGRAMFOLLOW | BLOGLOVIN | ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey Angeline!! I nominated you for the Liebster Award ^-^ Check out the deets over here > http://omfwhatisfashion.blogspot.com/2014/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute bag ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment