U DUH BOMBZ

AH~ after the many migraines, working over-time and the non-stop insomnia; I finally had the chance to make an update! It's been tough lately, the weather is constantly unstable, always causing me chronic migraines and I always end up taking too many medications which practically IS aging me (for some reason) and destroying my internal organs. I'm not saying that I am dying but perhaps.. I AM dying, well, slowly.

I have been saving up a lot lately, after realizing I've literally spent over 1K (I didn't even do any shopping, man. I only ate and refuel my damn car weekly) in just a month. Not to mention, petrol fuel has ridiculously risen up which is also the prime reason as to why I'm only having plain strawberry jam sandwiches every morning at work. Then I'd end up getting gastrics zzz can somebody just sponsor me some money so I can get myself a decent meal? This government is literally fucked up and all I can picture is that 85% of us will face hunger in the next 5 years.

That aside, I've got some happy news to share; my manager just raised my salary!! YAYYYYYYYYY~ and also, I've got some awesome goodies coming my way wowoowwhowwohwhwoh. So here's the ones I've already received over the past month


Ever since my boyfriend got me into COUNTER-STRIKE: GLOBAL OFFENSIVE, I couldn't stop fascinating over SMGs and I'm always on the look for toy guns, airsofts even. Although having the real thing itself would be way b0mbz. I honestly am anticipating on having a huge collection of pure one of a kind toy guns in the future and I don't mean those NERF guns.. NO.

I always dream of having a room in my own house dedicated for all my toys only; much like my very own toy museum. That would be way nice T^T

Ok well I actually took a ton of selfies with this makeup and I don't want it to go to waste so ya here ya go ahahah or you could just stop scrolling if you can't handle too much kawaiiness haahahah roflwtf omg.
ahhaha oh look at my basic hairrrr



PIXEL FUK U FINGER sweater is from TAOBAO
CLEAR HEART x SPIKES choker is from I ACTUALLY FORGOT (but you can also find them on taobao)







LEAVE A COMMENT ☜
INSTAGRAMFOLLOW | BLOGLOVIN | ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment