CYBER PRINCESS



プリセス

I probably took way too many pictures for just a pair of shoe lol but omfg would yaw just look at this gorgeous pair of perfection!? It's been a long while since I've spent over a hundred for a pair of shoes. Most of my creepers doesn't even cost more than RM80. And fact that I actually got this for RM150 (including postage) is crazy enough for me. I was reluctant at first, but then I was like "it's ok bae you can spend every once in a while just ta pamper yourself for working hard" lmao there goes muh money.

Working 9 hours a day, sitting in front of a PC the entire time is sickening, but what makes my work life less shitty is definitely the fact that I get to go on the netzz wooohoo (but of course I have to pretend to be a good employee when my superior comes by lmao). Whenever I have nothing better to do other than getting pissed off by rude ignorant customers, is going through taobao and make a list of More Things That Will Make Me Broke and slowly ticking things off one by one. Hahahah omg no actually I don't enjoy spending my money. Though, I would be absolutely happy if I have a lot of cash so I can go to design school a.s.a.p.

And of course, I got this pair of crème de la crème (did I just say that? DuuUUuuUude) from TAOBAO with the help of a friend; JEANETTE, as always! :3 I'm literally crazy over this shoe. Girlies be rollin their eyes at me when I do wear em out heheheheh luv yaw toos.

On the side note, I honestly thought they kinda reminisce the MKF shoes from the SS13 collection. Errr idkkkk. Still, I'm very very very super super superrrrr happy to have this pair. Like lol how many times have I said that already!? Visually, it's crazily appealing, though it's REALLY heavy. As for the comfort, I'd say it's.. comforting. However, I'm not really used to it yet.. so it's a little weird to walk on it ahaha hehehe hhohohoh hihihihi.

Because of it's serene beauty, and the vibrance of pastel shades, I gave this stunning lil bae the name of royalty.. P R I N C E S S.








LEAVE A COMMENT ☜
INSTAGRAMFOLLOW | BLOGLOVIN | ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Omg the shoes are so cute *_* Your blog is super cute and interesting. I'm glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment