I ♥ バブルバックパック !


"Chill out, bae. Have some ramune."

Like.. OH MY GOFFFFD I FINALLY BOUGHT A BUBBLE BACKPACK!! After 4 long years of waiting, after so so many attempts to find a local source.. I now have an inflatable backpack omfg aaahhhhhhhhh! Although the source of this bag wasn't a local, I had a net friend, JEANETTE, who was way too kind to help me get it off of TAOBAO! Like aaaaagggghhh!!!! I honestly had shitload of struggle looking for one on taobao myself, only to end up with no luck. I don't know how Jeanette manage to find it but she's literally like.. a goddess to me omg.

I was so damn stoked to have this bag. It's so blady beautiful omfg I can't breathe!!11!1! I bet all ya girlies are super jelz mwuahahahahahahha okok. Taobao has been such a resourceful site lately, you can literally find ANYTHING and EVERYTHING there. Thank the creator for giving birth to this god-like Asian ebay!!

Mesh outerwear is from CAJOYNESS
Crop Bart sleeveless top (was originally a babydoll dress) is from CAJOYNESS
Socks are from CHEEP PERTH
Inflatable backpack is from TAOBAO






LEAVE A COMMENT ☜
INSTAGRAMFOLLOW | BLOGLOVIN | ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. hey how to do edit your photos ya? so pwetttttttayyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii! :D I'll find time to make a tutorial for yaw hehehe stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment