AIN'T NO OTAKU


Every single time I pick up a manga or follow an anime, I get awkwardly attached to a certain character to the extent where my boyfriend would tease me and call me an otaku (no, boyfriend, just.. NO). I am EXTREMELY attached to the Elric brothers from FMA even up until now. The shit they've gone through at such a young age is just unfair. UGH. But hey man, it's a good thing the manga ended with a happy ending.. I'm way glad they got their bodies back :3 a few months back, I started following TOKYO GHOUL and the first season of the anime was, quite frankly, a failure; not only did they skipped the major parts of the manga, they cencored way too much shit. The manga itself was so tragic.. my poor Kaneki )': whenever I listen to Unravel or White Silence.. zzz fuck.. zz it got me right in the feels. My boyfriend would make fun of me every time I express to him about how I felt Kaneki's pain to another extent aahahah. And now that Kaneki has returned as Sasaki Haise on TG: Re.. ermergerdd so much bitterness.

So, okay.. I'm sure you can spot my LEVI dakimakura at the back ahahaha. Initially, I ordered this one (the one on your left) where you can see Levi had his body covered in clothes lolol but the seller sent me the wrong one. Like.. ARGHRGRGRHRGHRG I waited almost 4 weeks for this dakimakura and you sent me the wrong covers!? Dafuq you piece of shettttttt! But heh, this one still isn't so bad, I mean.. I can't imagine if the seller sent me the provocative Eren instead omg rofl. I decided to keep this one anyways lol. My cousin got her friend to get me this, so I wouldn't want to bother em about it /:

That kawaii babydoll round bag is from a Bangkok based store called RIYA, which I was told they do not ship worldwide D: NICOLE / NCAVIEN came to me on one fine day and asked if I'd like to get anything from Riya as she would be visitting Bangkok *///u///* there's sooooo many things I want from them but I decided to only get one of the bags cause I'm broke as always ): and need I remind yaw? KIND PEOPLE STILL EXIST!!! Thanks Nicole! :D :D hehehe

Oh and liek.. please take a sec to admire my bikini TOUKA drawstring bag :3 although generally I'm more fond of shiro Kaneki.. I really like the looks of Touka on this bag hehehe.





LEAVE A COMMENT ☜
INSTAGRAMFOLLOW | BLOGLOVIN | ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment