PICNIC W/ BLOSSOM-CHAN


"Everything Nice"

I loved watching POWERPUFF GIRLS when I was little. To be honest, back in the days, I'd spend most of my time watching TV rather than playing with the neighbors' kids. I'm always too shy to speak so I'm regularly at home watching TV or doing something else on my own. I've always enjoyed being alone. It would be a rare sight for anyone to see me outside of the house socializing with an actual human. You can say that I'm pretty much a hermit since birth, and that my introversion is not just a phase.

I never really had a personal favorite out of the three powerpuffs, but my friends at school tend to associate me with BLOSSOM (for idk what reason cause I'm literally the dumbest unlike Blossom). But if I were to choose, Buttercup would be my pick, simply because she's tough and I like characters with a tough nature. I love female characters who knows how to take care of themselves, e.g: women who doesn't need a man to reassure their safety; women who doesn't use a man's money for leisure; women who don't complain over a broken fingernail. You know.. like Alice from Resident Evil or Violet Song of Ultraviolet. Also, Letty of the Fast & Furious series. Basically, tough gals.

Yeh. I like tough girls.

I used to have a ton of PPG goodies. I had a PPG lunchbox, a PPG bag, PPG undies, PPG stationary, PPG socks, PPG EVERYTHING. My mum probably spent the most on me out of my other siblings. And they would always tell me; out of the 4 of us, my mum loves me the most. Which I beg to differ. I'm pretty sure she loves all of us equally.

I bought the picnic basket alone and attached the Blossom figurine (which I won from h8tml's giveaway!!) myself. It gives the bag so much more personality, I don't regret my decision at all~ I'm so in love with the outcome, I don't think I can get over it anytime soon ahaha lol.

And of course, lets not forget about the shoes! I got this pair on discount as well hehehehe. You can call me The Discount Hunter cause I rarely buy things on normal price these days. Since the hike of GST.. I've minimized my spending to almost zero. Everything has became so much more expensive, it's getting harder to live in this country. Even college fees are crazy expensive, we might all just eat our own selves. For the record, I've been living with only eating bread / biscuits at work for the past few weeks hah-hah-hah *cries in Chinese*








LEAVE A COMMENT ☜
INSTAGRAMFOLLOW | BLOGLOVIN | ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com

4 comments:

Leave a comment