VERY REALLY HELLA

HELLA CUTE

I got this pair on sale for only RM42! WOAHHHHH. But it's a shame that their sizes are really small compared to the normal charts. I usually buy my shoes in size 38 and they fit beautifully. However, this one is probably a counterfeit of a counterfeit lol which is why it's unusually small, just a wild guess LOL. Hahaha I can't be sure but that's the best assumption I can give LOL.

I bought this pair in size 38 but the fit was smaller than usual; at first, I was thinking of selling it off but then the fit wasn't so bad. In the end, I decided to keep it cause omg these are too adorable and it's not as bad as you think. My toes are still laid out flat even though I feel this pair is small, I don't have to forcibly bend my toes at all. So, it's all good.

My parents decided to get me a new closet (this is a miracle!) cause the one I'm using now is 20+ years old and every part of it is falling off. Hehehe I can't wait to organize everything in place, hopefully there will be more space for me to store my stuff T^T

I spent a lot of time editing these gifs, it's insane! But woah, I'm way too in love with the outcome although it's kinda sloppy.






LEAVE A COMMENT ☜
INSTAGRAMFOLLOW | BLOGLOVIN | ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com

5 comments:

  1. HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT EDITING GIFS?? Tell me your secrets pretty please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easy! I used Paint.NET to erase the ori background and then did the gifs on Photoscape huhuhu

      Took me shitload of time getting rid of the original background tbh, you might wanna book half a day off just to get these done x_x (or probably an entire day)

      Delete
  2. ahh i cant get enough of these platforms...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! T^T I can't stop buying these. AHHHHHHHH~

      Delete

Leave a comment