FLAME HEART



I made these Pokemon flame set a few weeks ago and I'm pretty satisfied with it. They are the easiest thing to make and probably the simplest thing I have ever made ahahha. I am intensely in love with the fabric itself and they kinda match my flamie platform shoes too. The weather is crazily hot these days, rain is very rare now and even if it does rain, there's not much of a difference.. it would still be a hot ass day.

So thanks to the weather, I have an excuse to wear this tube top without having any idiots telling me "you don't have enough cloth is it?". Besides, it's never cold here, I believe we should be more permitted to wear summer clothing that don't reveal any unnecessary cleavage (e.g: my tube top). Well, unless I'm visiting a holy place like a temple or places where most Muslims are around, we should respect them and be more clothed instead of revealing too much skin. Or we could just bring an outerwear along and cover ourselves whenever necessary. Ya know?

Personally I made these for CNY but I figured it's showing a little too much skin, so I'm definitely not wearing this set while I'm out visiting my relatives during the Lunar New Year. I have other diys in motion so, no troubles~

I did an igari makeup look too and the pictures are up on my instagram :3






LEAVE A COMMENT ☜
FOLLOW 66SIXER | INSTAGRAM | ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment