FIRST PHOTOSHOOT



HEYYAW!

I did a photoshoot a few days ago with one of my senior from high school Nicole. It was my first ever photoshoot and you can definitely tell what a mega awkward turtle I am just by looking at the pictures. Ahahhaha. I was seriously nervous as fudge, like, I don't even know what to do omg. But Nicole did gave me a few directions just to blend in, so it helps hehe. I'm practically the worst person to ever model for ANYTHING! I swear! Ahhahahaha.

I honestly have this phobia toward big cameras or DSLRs, like, homaigowdddddddd I'm majorly petrified. Back in Form 5 I used to audition for this anchor idol thing (cause my English teacher won't stop pushing me to do it -_-) and walaoooooo weh, their cameras damn big weh, and the spotlights... kaninia. Why so bright wan. AHAHAHHAHA sorry please excuse my French! I am literally the most awkward person in front of cameras, and I get seriously paranoid when I don't get to control the angles of the camera and such. Like, I would sweat excessively, and start stuttering then I would just.. move like a total dysfunctional robot. I'm crazy awkward x_x

I brought three outfits to the shoot heheheheh. And I also brought (my skateboard) SYKES and (my cruiserboard) CRUIZ along too, as props wheee. Like, I haven't been playing with Cruiz for like, almost a year already and jfc it was literally the most awkward thing when I attempted to ride on Cruiz and then ended up tripping all over and stuff. Ugh omg die.

Anyway, it was nice doing the shoot with Nicole and I would've never thought ANYONE would ever want to have a photoshoot with me ololol. So here are the pictures!








 OH LOOKIE! IT'S MY FERRARI!! SAW HI FERRA!




My mega failed attempt on twirling *facepalm*






There are more pictures on Nicole's blog, so do give her a visit! :D
But I warn you tho, I looked really horrible ahahahahahahahahhahaha ahahah.








FOLLOW | BLOGLOVIN | ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment