Q-LIA STICKY PRETZEL PENPOUCH


Did you know; I have a major soft spot for EVERYTHING vibrantly attractive and kawaii, in which I would consider it as a guilty pleasure of mine, since I rarely ever flaunt this form of affection ahahah. I die almost every time I see anything kawaii which sparks my attention. In Japan, there are numbers of labels and factories which has a mountaineous line of adorable shit and Q-LIA is one of it. Q-LIA is a manufacturer from Japan which produces a line of adorable stationery and fancy goods including stickers, pencil cases and many other kawaii stuff which includes this *major kawaii poop eraser* and this *uber cool oreo pencil case*!

I happened to bump into this really amazing Q-LIA STICKY PRETZEL PENPOUCH for a costly amount of RM49.90 x___x. I couldn't resist it's uniqueness and just begged my reluctant-self to purchase it immediately (cause this was the final stock)! And so I did. I REGRETZ NUTHENG!

I'll be turning this penpouch into a mini crossbody/ side bag omlomloml excitement overflowz!



Back view

Left view

Right view



ISN'T IT PRETTY!? 

AHHHHHHHHHHH I'm so mega happy!! I hope to purchase more of these but fuck lol it's wayyy too expensive. Why does everything kawaii have to be so expensive? But I am still madly overjoyed over this purchase. Not only is it appealing, but its quality is promising.

This is so going to blend well with my future outfits, I am now finally fucking excited for the future! Ahahahahah.













FOLLOW | BLOGLOVIN | ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. When I saw this for the first time I swear, I really thought that you have made is by yourself :P Ow this is very cute, you are sure! I have a crush on kawaii things too, I think this always happen to people who love Japan or Asia things haha! My pencil case is always ugly, and I want one of those too haha ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕﹏◕✿)/ *

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com
    facebook.com/NastyLadyBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahha this is too cool to even be handmade! XD my cousins who are obsessed with Japan also love kawaii goods too! And I do agree with you :3

      Delete

Leave a comment