JUJU HIGH-HEELED JELLY SANDALS


JUJU HIGH-HEELED JELLY SANDAL

I finally had the chance to purchase this pair of JUJU shoes (which I have been drooling over for 2 long years) from a local webstore. I would have purchased it straight from the site if only the shipping fee didn't cost as much. I was insanely obsessed over this series of Jujus, and frankly I wasn't fond of the color pink but I thought those Jujus look great in the pale pink shade. Tho I didn't purchase mine in pink, I truly believe that they all look great in every color. I just prefer mine transparent :3

They are undoubtedly appealing but there's more than just that; you'll discover a funky smell coming right out of your parcel as soon as you opened it. That's no surprise. Just like my pair of *clear booties* they are made of 100% rubber and is totally recycleable. You know what that means.. rubber = stench. It may reek but the smell will never be strong enough to invoke unwanted attention. Besides, it fades away.. eventually.

Stench aside, the shoe is a little difficult to walk in too. Although the heel was made perfectly sturdy, the rest of the sole isn't just as strong. You'll totally feel like you're walking in bare feet.. which can either be good or bad. Also, the shoe will make an awkward squeky sound while walking on marble floors, heh. Even though with all of its cons, this Juju pair is still the best looking jelly shoes around, which, I truly love :3

I literally love all of my shoes olol. I'm very appreciative, you know.

















LEAVE A COMMENT ☜
FOLLOW | BLOGLOVIN | ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Leave a comment