HAUL #1


#1

Hello weblings! And welcome to my first ever haul entry! Ahahahahahha. This haul was supposedly my CNY haul but, heh, I got my shopping spree allowance late, thus the delay of my cny shopping. It happens every year. I should probably save up for next year to avoid this from happening again.

Plus, one of my parcel was delayed for an entire week, so I had to wait for one more week of its' original ETA just so I can have all of my stuff put together for this entry.

There are pros and cons to buying things online, especially if you're buying stuff from a Chinese site. The pros; they have a ton of cool stuff. The con; they don't converse in English, they are always late on replies and delays are like a routine to them. But the good thing is, all of my stuff arrived safely in the end, and the items are in perfect shape.

MR GUGU & MISS GO French Fries sweater, KTZ Inspired T-shirt, and KILLSTAR Live Fast sweater; all from TAOBAO
Denim skater skirt from CAJOYNESS and Semi holographic skater skirt from TEMPTATIONS
Close-up of the semi holo skater skirt
Holographic cap from TEMPTATIONS, UNIF Inspired 666 Eye holo backpack, and holographic creepers from TAOBAO


I was so freakin stoked to have encountered that 666 Eye holographic backpack on Taobao. However, it was originally a side/ sling bag, which then I turned it into a backpack.

Although the holo effect isn't so distinct here, they're pretty darn eye-catching and holographic as fudge in real life. I'm mad happy to have all of these in my possession omfg. I literally can't get over the french fries sweater which is why now I am desperately hunting for a french fries pair of socks to go along with it!







LEAVE A COMMENT ☜
FOLLOW | BLOGLOVIN | ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com

4 comments:

  1. too much perfection in one post. this is just too awesome!
    can't wait to see how you style them ;)
    xxx


    RICHEENEVERSLEEPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you write a blog post on how'd you order things from taobao? Since it's a Chinese website and its pretty difficult to make out what goes where, and the shipping etc. In love with your style btw, I can truly say that you're one of my inspirations.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yessss please make a blog post on how to shop on taobao!!! i love all the holographic stuff and would love to have some for my own :(

    omfwhatisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there lassies!

    So sorry about this but I didn't get my stuff straight from taobao myself. I have a Taobao agent (more like a friend) who was helping me to get the items from the site. According to her, you'll have to have a China bank account to blend in with with Taobao's Alipay (it's like paypal). You will need to get yourself an agent to assist you on this.

    よろしく!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment