PRINGLES PARTY


I have been so busy with work lately till I had no time for myself at all. I had to constantly rush home from work to have dinner with my boyfriend, then rush home early just so I'd get enough sleep as I have to wake up at 6.30 in the morning for work the next day. Plus, I work overtime on weekends too, so I hardly ever have any free time, which is really really pissing me off. But this is what I have chosen for myself. If I want to venture into my dream career, I gotta earn it the hard way (apparently I'm not born with a silver spoon ya).

Most of the time while I'm at the office, I have the freewill to surf the net all I want unless there's a customer in which I have to tend to. Basically, during my free time here, I'd visit my favorite sites; hence the awesome online goodies I've purchased while at work hohoho.

This is a tiny weeny haul entry tho, featuring my current favvvvvv; the Pringles Freakish T-shirt, O-MIGHTY inspired Sailor Moon tee and the UNIF Alien twerkshop tee (which is also a pairing tee with muh alienbud; Helen).

I literally have too many tops till I ran out of bottoms to match em with. I might as well just go around looking for more bottoms than drooling over those printed T-shirts. I have a mega soft spot for all things printed in junk and whatever else that has essences of Harajuku. Please help me stop this disease, I need to save up for college, I'm not even kidding.


"Gooooood little unicorn-san"


ATCH YAW LATERRRRRZ





LEAVE A COMMENT ☜
FOLLOW | BLOGLOVIN | ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, do you mind sharing with me at which site you got the awesome tops from? :) loving them! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyya, I got it from Carton Rouge on Facebook :3

      Delete

Leave a comment