BAGS FOR A MAHOU SHOUJO



!! HOLOGRAPHIC OUIJA CLUTCH !!

Just added a new baby onto my holo-goods collection and I'm blady stoked to finally have this ouija clutch all to myself! I got this off with the free postage promo and the fabulous shop owner even gave me a rad ass ring as a complimentary gift. I'm mad excited to bring this baby out.

And oh yeah, do spot for the holographic skirt above :b finally found one that is not a semi-holo kind but instead it's perfectly holographic (tho it stinks and the material is pretty hard too). I have another awesome item arriving this week and omfg I'm just really really excited for it.

Plus, if you notice the pink fur background; I actually bought the faux fur fabric itself, and I'll be making a bunch of fab furry fienzy stuff on my free time with it hhehehe. Tho, the sad thing is, I rarely have any free time and I still have to finish up making a camo handbag for my manager (she specifically asked me to make one for her, and that she'd pay me; is that awesome or what omg).


The clutch is from CARTON ROUGE on Facebook
P.S: My apologies for the terrible picture quality






LEAVE A COMMENT ☜
INSTAGRAMFOLLOW | BLOGLOVIN | ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment