LOOK AT ALL THE FOCKS I GIVE



FOCKS BY UNIF
(an inspired version)

These socks are an epitomical narration of my utter thoughts whenever I go to a place full of people. Most of the time when I do go out (besides my house's parking lot), I will feel absolutely uncomfortable as though I am being violated by everybody's sight. It's just a really disturbing feeling. I just wanted to spend a casual day out with my boyfriend, and there you are, giving me that 5 minute stare ugh o0o

But anyways, lets appreciate the beauty of these socks. An acquaintance of mine introduced me to an instashop called MUSHROOMPLANET and asdfghjklasdfghjkkl I've literally hit the jackpot! I couldn't resist the socks and I literally ordered it right away. I mean, who would ever NOT purchase these beauts!? The socks are of perfect length (over the ankle, halfway below the knees) and the comfort level is perfect. It comes with quite a thick material, somewhat similar to the HUF's weed socks.

All in the all, the owner of the instashop is friendly and the service isn't so bad. However, my parcel was delayed for a week, but at least I've still got my goods in the end hehe.

There was this one time, I bought something off of a blogshop (I forgot their name uhhh) and guess what? My parcel got "lost in transaction". I don't know how is that possible or where did my parcel end up to; but it's really a major turn off when things like this happen. I was sure as hell I've stopped purchasing from them and since that I've forgotten the name, I reckon they might've been extinguished already.


Don't forget to give MUSHROOMPLANET a visit








LEAVE A COMMENT ☜
INSTAGRAMFOLLOW | BLOGLOVIN | ASKFM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | GOOGLE+
Contact me at awep.0666@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment