シュガースカル











Meet SKELITA CALAVERAS

She is the daughter of LOS SKELETOS and she's about 15 years old. And of course, she originated from Mexico, the place where they celebrate The Day of The Dead a.k.a Día de Muertos which explains her lovely 'makeup' and her skeletal body. Dia de Muertos is almost like the Chinese's Cheng Beng except it is is much more artsy and there's carnivals and stuff, but I don't really know much lol Cheng Beng is basically.. depressing hah. Btw, Skelita is a side character from MONSTER HIGH along with ROCHELLE GOYLE.

This was given to me by my bfffffffF Pork, ALTHOUGH I PAID HALF FOR IT UGHGHGH FUG. Since my birthday's coming up and I'm dead sure that NONE of my friends will get me anything cause they're a bunch of BOSSUMS, I kinda forced Pork to purchase Skelita Calaveras for me as a birthday gift lol we were pretty much arguing with each other when I begged her to get me the doll.



ME: My birthday is next week, you better get me this doll or else I'll never talk to you again
PORK: I know, I know, I will, okay!?
ME: NO YOU WON'T, which is why YOU SHOULD PURCHASE IT NOW
PORK: I don't have enough money now!
ME: NO I DON'T CARE
PORK: Weeeeeei
ME: I'M NOT LEAVING THIS PLACE UNTIL YOU GET ME THIS DOLL
PORK: Okay okay, I'll pay half for this, alright? And you'll pay the other half. Then when we meet up with Panda, you can get the money you paid for this from her. Means this gift is from her and I.
ME: (^#&*$(#@^&%666565^%^%%#^%$%$%#^&*!!!!9)()7 FORK666









☛ Send in your questions! ☚
any query(s) regarding my purchases? contact me via awep.0666@hotmail.com