キャスケットバックパック // DIY COFFIN BACKPACK









キャスケット

YAYZER! I have finally SUCCESSFULLY completed my coffin backpack! It took me 2 long days to finish it as it was my first time hand sewing such a structured piece. Plus, it's huge and it takes up a lot of time to sew em all together.

I'm really really proud of the outcome, way proud-er than the proud-ness I felt when I finished making my yin yang backpack. I honestly doubted that it'll come out looking like a coffin, I figured it'll run out of shape but me oh my, I surprised myself. I'm gonna get my sewing machine pretty soon, and I plan on making more backpacks as a side project to earn a decent amount of cash.

I do wonder though; would anyone purchase my backpacks if I were to sell em? I mean, would you?











☛ Send in your questions! ☚
any query(s) regarding my purchases? contact me via awep.0666@hotmail.com