リトルインド








31/3/2013

This was my first time EVER visiting LITTLE INDIA. I was with one of my closest classmates from high school; KIDDY and my ex-school mate GESH, thanks to them; I had a nice day going around unknown places (in my history of living as a Penangite).

During our little visit to Little India, I finally got the chance to purchase some bindis for myself, I got myself some henna too. Wheeee~ a year ago, one of my classmate gave me 2 sets of bindis as a gift, and since then, it drove me slightly obsessed over pottus.

REFER TO THE FIRST PICTURE ABOVE:
1. Rhinestone stickers. These are the commonly-mistaken-bindis I used in some of my pictures. E.g:



I got those stickers from POPULAR, fyi. It's not a bindi, ahaha, they're actually stickers; as I've mentioned before.

2, 3 and 4. These are the type of bindis I love. They look vibrant and young, and that's the type of accessory I love. As always, I am not a floral-fond girl, however, most pottus are influenced by flowers and it doesn't quite fit my own criteria. But these colorful ones are the only exceptions. I just love colors :3




So here, I'll end this entry with a picture of me playing with my camera while Kiddy's driving us around;







☛ Send in your questions! ☚
any enquiry(s) regarding my purchases? contact me via awep.0666@hotmail.com