サタン x バートシンプソン





❀  ートシンプソ 

Huge thanks to one of my faithful readers (who goes by the name of ACID) for sending me the source to this rad Bart Simpson top I've been longing for, since a trillion days ago. I've been looking high and low for this specific shirt but luck wasn't with me for a moment there, until my awesome ass reader; Acid came to me and gave me the link to this amazing shirt.

I was utterly overjoyed and excited when I first saw this ON A LOCAL BLOGSHOP. I swear, it's so rare to find this shirt ANYWHERE LOCALLY.. it's almost as if it's extinct. But oddly, once I made my payment for the shirt, other blogshops started selling it. I was like "lol zzzz ye late yaw."

And yayeeeeee! There will be an 00TD of this shirt tomoyo ohz~







☛ Send in your questions! ☚
any enquiry(s) regarding my purchases? contact me via awep.0666@hotmail.com