ウィッシュリスト // W15HL15T




THIS IS A WISHLIST

My birthday is in a week time and I just thought HEY I SHOULD MAKE MYSELF A WISHLIST AND HOPE SOMEONE IS RICH ENOUGH TO AT LEAST FULFILL ONE OF MY DESIRED ITEMS.

There's so much I want, and I even compiled pictures of it just so you nice people don't purchase the wrong things (´・ω・`). Wokay, I was just kidding, alright? I'm not a spoiled princess who demands for things and expect people to obey their commands. Christ, no. In fact, I'd hate it if I were to be treated like a princess. For fuck's sake.

ANYHOW; hey hey.. so these are just a list of things I WANT, not things I NEED. What I need is;



1. A beginner's sewing machine with a zig-zag function and at least 10 built-in stitches
2. A new phone because the speakers of my phone has finally waved its white flag
3. A notebook that can carry softwares like Illustrator, Photoshop, etc for college needs



Don't forget to wish me "Happy Birthday" on April the 16th, okay!?